Saturday, August 14, 2010

1st Scrimmage Game

So we played a 3 way scrimmage yesterday with the Titans and another team from Anaheim.. we had a great game I think we got 4 touchdowns playing the Anaheim team and 1 playing the Titans as of noon... there was more game to be played, but it ran over later than expected since there were 3 teams playing.. and I already told my friend I would go over and take pictures of their newest addition... I am bummed that I didn't get any pictures of Garrett going up against a Titan, but I did get some shots of him going up against the Anaheim team!


Garrett
Stallions
Stallions 1st scrimmage
Stallions 1st scrimmage 1
Stallions 1st scrimmage 2

Here he is taking a rest before more playing.. I love these little frozen towels for keeping their heads cool.. they all looked so cute sitting around with them on.
Garrett 1

1 comments:

Anonymous September 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

Oh my gosh, I finally get to catch up on all this football news! How exciting (and scary for a mom!) to have your little man out there playing the big boys game! I would totally be like, "GO Levi! Hey, you little brat don't touch my son like that!" hahah...

Garrett looks so grown up out there in his uniform (?? Is that what you call it? Jersey?) I'm very sports illiterate.

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP