Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Wabasso Family Farm Tour

I am not exactly sure how this farm was a family one.. cause I was stuck way in the back of the van reading, but I did look at the farms as we passed by.. I know Grandpa Lensing has a picture of this house in his old photos.. so he wanted to take a picture of today.. the little Drewski was sleeping so Garrett jumped into the picture with Grandpa.

Lensing House

Garrett rockin Grandpa's sunglasses.. I love this kid!

rockin Grandpa's shades

oh and speaking of love... sigh.. this kid is perfection.. when he is asleep!!!

Drewski

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP