Saturday, August 7, 2010

Eden Prairie, MN

After my awesome visit to Iowa.. we packed up and headed to Eden Prairie to hang with the Jahnke Family for a bit before the event of the summer {Jay & Laura's wedding!!!}.. on Friday night we also enjoyed some time visiting with Matt & Kayla.. as well as Sara.. while the boys had a great time running around together in the backyard... Matt was the one to give the boys the idea to run through the sprinklers and they LOVED it!!!! Good idea Matt!!! Garrett, Drew & Ben had a great time hanging together.. you would have thought these kids see each other every weekend!!! Its unfortunate that they live so far away, but I can always hope that one day the Jahnke Family may move back to California, but until then we will have to enjoy every visit we get! We are looking forward to having the Jahnke Family out in September.. the boys have been asking to play with Ben since we left Minnesota and are looking very forward to it!
Garrett&Ben
D&B
Drew, Garrett & Ben

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP