Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dering Wedding Ceremony

The Dering wedding ceremony was beautiful.. in the most beautiful church.. everything about it was perfect.. during the wedding I wanted to enjoy the ceremony and take in everything with my own eyes. not really behind my camera lens, but I did get a few shots that are cute, but this shot is by far my favorite!!! Actually at this point I was glad I could hide behind my lens.. cause I might have turned into a total cry baby!!! Jay's father passed away right around when he graduated from high school.. he couldn't be there in person, but he was there in spirit!!! They had a flower to represent Jay's Dad up with the bride and groom during the ceremony.. then brought the flower over to Jay's Mom to tie it all together.. I thought this was such a special way to do that.. I love everything this photo represents and I am super glad I got it!

Dering 10

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP