Sunday, August 8, 2010

Marshall, MN

After our trip to the cities we headed back to Marshall, MN.. we got some passes to the pool so the boys spent a lot of time there.. Garrett as seen in previous posts was brave enough to jump of the high dive.. I did that jump once and I was scared!!!! They also have a really cool water slide that the boys just loved.. and a tot area for the kiddos to freely run around in.. I didn't get a lot of pictures there cause I was worried that my camera would get ruined.. there are always a lot of people there, but that is where the majority of our time was spent.. I didn't get into the pool too much cause at this point my mouth started to really hurt me.. and I didn't feel very good.. who would have thought by the time we got home I would require 2 root canals.. booooo for me!!!!!!


So since I wasn't that into going to the pool... I decided that the boys and I needed to check out the story time in Marshall.. I am so glad we did.. Mark & I had a blast watching the kiddos.. and the kiddos had a blast being there.. the story time is held in the basement of the library so the kids can be as loud as they wanted to be.. so they were able to play with toys.. listen to a story.. play games.. even do a craft.. I would say this was the best story time we have ever been too.. then the kids library area is the whole upstairs of the library... so again they had a toy play area.. the kids could freely run around looking for book.. I loved this area so much that the kids & I ended coming back another day to enjoy it before we left for home.
storytime blog
storytime blog 1
storytime blog 2
storytime blog 3
storytime 13

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP