Sunday, August 8, 2010

Saying Goodbye to Minnesota

Its always sad to say goodbye to Minnesota!!! The boys & I have such a great time visiting Grandpa & Grandma.. its so nice to be close to Auntie Lizzy.. we loved every minute we had visiting with you guys!!!! Grandpa & Grandma we will see you in November.. Auntie Lizzy we hope the best for you in your job search.. we will miss you.. and will be anxiously waiting for the news of your next move.... wondering if it will be closer to us or not.. either way.. we hope to visit with you again soon!!!!! Love you guys and thank you for everything!!!!!!!


This was before our last meal in Minnesota with Grandpa & Grandma.. good ol' golden arches!!!
boys 2

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP