Friday, August 13, 2010

Practice Practice and more Practice

So far Garrett has done a lot of practicing.. tomorrow will be our first scrimmage against the Titans.. and we are so excited!!! I am hoping the game goes well.. they keep score.. so it should make things pretty exciting!!! Here are some practice photos that I got of Garrett.. the first one is from the first day of practice.. the rest are pictures of his 1st practice will full pads on.. tomorrow he will still be wearing the spirit wear jersey.. they are saving the real jerseys for actual game days that will start in September.. until then its practice, scrimmages, carnival, bowl-a-thon, etc.. its been keeping us busy thats for sure!


I am assuming {I am a rookie in all this!} that this is a strength test to see how strong the boys are.. Garrett did the best in the middle... he is a tough little guy {or stubborn}.. or both!
football 3

This was the first drill they did before actually tackling each other.. I really like how Garrett is so focused.. like come on kid.. wanna piece of me!
first pads 8

This shot shows Garrett's size difference between him and his team mates.. there is another kid that is on the younger side with him, but he does go up against 7yr olds.. he took some really good hits tonight.. Mark told me he did good.. got right back up and into it.. the last few he tweaked his knee a bit, but seemed to be just fine by the time he got home.. its a part of the game.. he likes to play tough.. here is where he can do it!
Lensing


So tomorrow.. Titans we are ready for you!!!
In the zone

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP