Cousins {The Oberg Family}

Since Mark and I were going to the Dering wedding with Grandpa & Grandma.. and Auntie Lizzy was at a wedding in Marshall, MN we immediately thought of the Oberg family to watch our kiddos.. I mean look at these 3 boys.. my kids would LOVE to hang with them!!!! So Chris & Tom.. thank you so very much for putting up with us and taking our kiddos for the night!!!
The Oberg boys took our boys downstairs to play hours of hockey in the basement.. when Mark and I tried to say goodbye Garrett & Drew didn't want anything to do with us.. hahahha.. as you can tell from Garrett's face in this photo he decided to get mad at us for leaving him over night the next morning, but I am pretty sure he was just tired from all the fun they had... on the car ride home we heard all about their adventures Aunt Mary came over {they thought she was their Grandma}... they went swimming... Garrett fell in the toilet... they all think Drew gets on the toilet in a pretty interesting way.. they slept in.. and had a mound of pancakes the next morning.. I even heard they got to see cousin Anne.. whew what a 24hrs they had!!!!
Oh and Drew said I could leave him there again tomorrow.. hahahhaha I have one grumpy one.. and one easy one!

0 comments:
Post a Comment