Saturday, August 7, 2010

Iowa Visit

My first stop in the midwest last month {after the hubs and kiddos were settled in Marshall, MN}.. I took off to visit my best friends in Iowa {Shannon & Laura}.. but the main reason for my visit was to meet this sweet little girl Emma Jo! What a little sweetie she is.. such a happy baby.. always gives smiles.. loves to be interacted with.. super alert.. well lets just say 3 months is my favorite baby age!!! They are so chubby.. happy.. the eat and sleep.. giggle with some floor time.. and that same schedule over and over! I had a wonderful time visiting with my friends.. I am super fortunate to be able to swing by to visit them whenever we are in Minnesota.. I look forward to seeing everyone again for Emma's first birthday!!!!!

While I was there I decided it would be a great idea to take some family pictures for the Kasal Family.. it was a humid index of a 106 degrees this evening.. a storm was rolling in.. thankfully they have such a beautiful backyard we decided to grab a few pics quickly.. and I mean it was quick.. the bugs and the heat is something I don't have to deal with everyday.. but I really like this picture of them! I am so excited for you Shannon & Kevin you are awesome parents to Emma.. what a blessed family you are!!!!

Kasal Family

3 comments:

Anonymous August 7, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

So this is where you have been!! I've been wondering for weeks what's up with you. This looks like such a beautiful part of the country, especially to raise kids in. Just letting them run free like that is totally how childhood should be.

Glad you all had a safe trip back home <3<3<3

Anonymous August 7, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

Oh my gosh, you'll never believe what my word verification just said...

momstrper

I'm like, "Mom Stripper???!!!"

I swear those word things are subliminal messages.

Jennifer August 8, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

hahahhahah Corin that is great!!!!!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP