Sunday, August 8, 2010

Whew we are home {back on July 27th}

Drew
Dad's boots

or so we thought.. whew.. since we have been home its been one thing after another.. I have my nephew this summer.. then of course the workout schedule.. Mark is back to work.. not to mention football is 5 days a week.. which runs us way past dinner and bedtimes.. but its been great!!! I love every minute of being busy if it means we are busy together!!! This weekend I have been a lazy blogging bum.. so its time to get off this bootie and hit up Legoland tomorrow {thats if Mark doesn't get called into court} I am really hoping that is not the case!!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP