Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Paparazzi Party

Since I have known Isabel she has hosted a Halloween Party for the Mamas & Kiddos every year.. this year we decided to put a spin on it.. and call it Halloween Paparazzi Party.. what a perfect excuse to bust out our backgrounds & cameras.. to take pictures of the kiddos in costume.. what a fun day.. and look at all these cuties!!!!!! These are just a few of my favorite shots.. my boys will be coming soon! I wanted to show these off first.. their Mom's have been waiting to see them!


Max {The Blue Monster}
Max {Blue Monster}

Jackson {The Mustache Wearing Pirate}
Jackson {Mustache wearing Pirate}

Carter {Woody "Gymboree" Style}
Carter {Woody - Gymboree version}

Conner {The Happy to Knife You Pirate}
Conner {Pirate}



5 comments:

therubyfamily October 8, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

What a great idea! And all the pictures came out so great.

Nicole October 9, 2009 at 4:11 AM  

Great pictures Jen! They are all so cute. I especially love little James crying. Too funny! Glad you all had such a great time!

Anonymous October 9, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

love these pics =) love u more for doing this for us!! u rock my friend xxx

Carey October 9, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

You and Isabel rock!! Thank you guys again for doing the pics for everyone =)

2 Little Irish Boys October 13, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Jennifer,
These pictures are so good-love all of them!!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP