Friday, October 9, 2009

Buzz & Wolverine

Buzz & Wolverine

Seriously.. LOVE these costumes... Garrett of course picked his costume himself this year.. so I can't just dress him how I want anymore, but Drew is still letting me dress him.. so he gets to be the infamous Buzz Lightyear costume handed down from his big brother, but still these are the two most adorable little action figures ever!

1 comments:

bridget October 20, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

omg. LOVE this! hahah. And esp. his claws. too cute!
love your new layout jen! your photos have gotten sooooo good. great stuff.
xoxo. bridget

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP