Thursday, October 22, 2009

Drew {Peter Parker}

The other day Garrett was wearing his Spiderman dress up outfit.. he runs upstairs to ask me "hey Mom where are my Peter Park glasses?" I had no idea what he was asking.. after a minute of thinking.. I remembered that we got this build a bear from my nephew when he was born that wore glasses.. when Garrett was 2yrs old he would come into our room in the morning wearing them.. it was pretty funny! So I grabbed them.. gave them to him.. and he ran around with the glasses on calling himself Peter Parker.

So yesterday I had my camera stuff out.. since I was taking Carter's pics.. so I decided to snap a few of Drew.. this is one of them.. I really need to get back to enjoying taking photos of my own kiddos.. that is the reason why I got into photography to begin with.. and I can't forget that!!!!!

Drew {Peter Parker}

3 comments:

erinalfaro October 22, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

supercute!!

ashley October 23, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

adorable!

therubyfamily October 23, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

This is so adorable! What a great idea too! Peter Parker? Who would have thought of that?

By the way, I love your new layout!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP