Friday, October 2, 2009

16 more pounds to go...

I am thrilled.. 16 more pounds to go before I am at my goal weight.. I think I might push it 10 more pounds after that.. we shall see, but I am so excited that I am finally almost there.. this picture for me is a total breakthrough I feel like wow.. I am happy in my own skin now.. its been over 4yrs since I have even come close to this weight.. words cannot express my joy in myself for finally becoming me again.. its a lot of hard work.. I have to say no to a lot of my favorite things.. like goldfish.. Coldstone of Friday night with the hubby.. snacking on something sweet after dinner.. fries.. but I will tell you.. I don't miss it.. now that I can see myself in a photo.. and be 100% happy with it!!!!!


This photo was taken by the lovely Isabel Williams.. I cannot tell you enough how talented you are my friend.. you have such an amazing gift of photography.. the joy that you bring to my family.. your family.. and many others in the photographs you take are priceless.. and I know that I could never thank you enough for taking the time out to take our pictures!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous October 2, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

You look sooooo beautiful Jen! You're totally beaming, and you should be! Congrats!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP