Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Garrett is on the Angels team!

YAY! I love that Garrett's team is the angels for this t-ball season! So much fun watching these guys play! This year.. his team seems a lot more organized.. the boys haven't gotten in crazy doggie piles over the ball yet, but it was just their first game! That might still be coming up in the future! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Garrett playing.






1 comments:

Nicole October 14, 2009 at 4:26 AM  

I like the last picture of Garrett in action!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP