Thursday, October 29, 2009

From Shaggy to Handsome!

The boys had some much NEEDED haircuts!

Garrett

Garrett {ok I love his dimples more than the 50mm, but its a close love!}
Garrett
Garrett  {still having the 50mm 1.4 love!}


Drew

Drew {its not so bad with a sucker!}
Drew {cool kid with his shades upside down watching his balloon}

Drew is watching his balloon fly away after his haircut.. I love the sunglasses upside down!

4 comments:

Nicole October 29, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

What good lookin' boys you have there!

Anonymous October 29, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

I don't think we have to disagree that the boys are Mark's! Drew and Garrett look just like their Daddy!

2 Little Irish Boys October 30, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Love the pictures!
I think I am getting ready to buy a 50mm 1.4--I am sure it will totally fire me up and help me improve.
Do you have a Nikon?

Jennifer October 30, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

yup I have a Nikon D200

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP