Monday, October 26, 2009

Fire Station Playdate

Garrett REALLY enjoyed this playdate! Drew was a bit nervous about the fire trucks.. worried that they would put the sirens on.. but he still said fire house before we left our house that morning.. fire truck after the playdate.. and says & wears his fire hat every time he gets in the car! So I am pretty sure Drew liked this playdate as well! After the fire house tour we enjoyed some lunch in the park.. then playtime on the slides! It was a great day!





1 comments:

Anonymous October 26, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

Aah, the pics are so pretty. And that last one is adorable!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP