Monday, May 31, 2010

Tanaka Farms with preschool

Last week Garrett & I got to enjoy the day with his preschool picking strawberries at Tanaka Farms.. we got to eat fresh veggies that were just picked from the farm... then we picked our own strawberries fresh from the vine.. they are soooo delicious!! Garrett & I ended up spending more time eating them then putting them in our plastic container for later.. what a great time! I can't wait to go back again to do their watermelon picking this summer!

tanaka farms
Tanaka farms 1
tanaka farms 4
tanaka farms 5

1 comments:

Nicole May 31, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

Looks like my kind of place! I may have to take the kiddos there soon.

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP