Sunday, May 2, 2010

I was stolen....

and it was awesome!!!! On April 24th Erin stole me for a Mommy/Birthday day out wine tasting in Temecula.. it was a beautiful day we went to three different wineries.. I don't remember two of the wineries names, but I do remember Weins cause they were the nicest to us.. that winery was awesome.. and I do want to go back again soon with the guys.. Erin knows the wineries and her way around the area.. I was a bit nervous when she took me on a dirt road in her little car {it would been really fun in their Jeep}, but we got to the next stop.. the views were awesome.. the weather was perfect.. and of course I had a great time with a great friend!!!!!

This picture was taken at the first winery so its not centered due to the photographyer's error.. alcohol is no excuse.. quite yet, but the rest of the pics.. didn't turn our too great due to alcohol consumption {lightweight me over here} for sure! There always next time.. and hopefully that will be soon!!!

wine tasting

Thanks Erin it was an awesome day!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole May 2, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

I bet you girls had a lot of fun! I want to do that sometime. And we can take my Jeep. :D

Jennifer May 2, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

oh ya.. you know me and Jeeps.. hee hee.. it might just be an off roading trip!!!!!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP