Saturday, May 8, 2010

Swim Lessons

Its the end of the first session for the boys swim lessons.. next week is the start of the second session.. Drew went from having to be locked in the pool area to going totally under water for the ring toys at the bottom of the pool! Garrett went from looking like he was drowning while swimming.. to actually having some sort of stroke movements while swimming.. I am very excited.. last week I took a few pictures of the boys.


DrewsterGarrett

1 comments:

2 Little Irish Boys May 12, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

So cute...I need to take my camera to Cash's lessons. Although, it depends on the day if he actually gets in!!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP