Sunday, May 2, 2010

Eggstravaganza Fun

Please excuse the fact that its been almost a month ago since we went to this event.. actually just a day shy of exactly a month ago.. but we did have a blast! Our community puts on a egg hunt every year.. this years event was the day before Easter.. and things have been a bit crazy here since then! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from that day.. it was beautiful and the kiddos had a blast!

They have so many fun activities for the kids.. egg hunts based on ages.. tractor races.. jump houses.. face painting.. etc.. you name it.. its there and every year they have something new added.. we look forward to this event every year!!!


all boys

Drew 2

Garrett 2

our boys 1

our boys 2

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP