Monday, May 3, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon

Mark had to go to training for a week in mid April {yup still catching up!}.. it was a hard week to begin with cause I got sick.. so the poor kiddos had to sit around the house all day, but by the end of the week we kept pretty busy.. and I was tired.. it is hard work to do that alone.. but for the most part {a few meltdown moments} the kids did really good even with Daddy gone for the longest week ever!!! I am so spoiled by the non traveling husband!!! Anyway.. so I decided to reward their behavior with How To Train Your Dragon PJs and they loved them!!!!!!
dragon 1
my very scary dragons!!!
dragon 2 dragon 3

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP