Monday, May 3, 2010

Lowes Build and Grow {Schoolhouse}

So this past weekend we went to our 3rd Build and Grow workshop at Lowes.. they boys, Mark & I really enjoy doing this on Saturdays.. and we always seem to run into Garrett's school friends.. Josh's Mom was the one that told us about the work shop so we see them every week, but the first week we saw his school friend Bradly.. then this week it was Holden and our neighbor Lila.. which makes the whole outing a lot more fun for the kiddos!!! Last week we made a planter for Earth Day and had seeds put in so they would bloom by Mother's Day.. ya well.. this mother {me} is HORRIBLE at keeping plants alive.. I feed them too much water with the crazy sprayer from the sink.. and ya.. killed them.. OOPS!

This week we made a Schoolhouse.. its pretty cool!!! We know a lot of pretty awesome teachers out there that would appreciate a gift like this for Teachers Appreciation week... but we have 2 very awesome teachers in our family.. so those teachers maybe surprised with their very own Schoolhouse crafted by us.. {hopefully I can get to the post office this week}.. but we all know there is no guarantee there.. just know we love you.. appreciate you.... and your gift will be there soon!

Build&Grow4

Build&Grow5
Build&Grow1

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP