Friday, October 28, 2011

Tanaka Farms

Last year Drew & I didn't make it to his school trip to Tanaka Farms due to rain.. I wasn't up for the mud.. so this year.. I decided we had to make it!!! I am glad we did.. Drew had a great time with all his school friends! He even picked this special pumpkin for his baby Trevor {that will be here in 2wks.. wahoooooo!}

Tanaka Farms


Here is half of his class and Ms Mona.. his poor teachers.. their class is pretty much all boys!!!!
Tanka 2

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP