Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Celebration for Trevor {Diaper Drive Fun}

This being my 3rd BOY.. I didn't want to have a huge ol' baby shower thing.. but of course I am always game for a party with my girls!!!! So I decided {and my awesome Mama!} to have a diaper drive for baby Trevor.. we will need diapers right!!!! It was a lot of fun hanging with my girls.. getting all my different groups of friends together in one spot.. all these ladies are awesome support to me.. and I am blessed to have such amazing friends.. there were a few very important peeps that couldn't make it.. and I totally understand.. and love them too!!!!

Moms Club Ladies

shower 5


Stroller Crew Ladies
shower 2


Football Ladies
shower 3


Ladies since the beginning of time
shower


Nelson & I
shower 1


Rummel & I {We are due a day apart from each other.. Trevor & Caleb are going to be best buds!!!}
shower 6


And of course.. My Sister & Mama.... they are the best!!!!!
shower 7

1 comments:

Anonymous October 4, 2011 at 11:57 AM  

Aaaw SO sad I couldn't make it! I had been looking forward to it for so long. Oh well, I'm really looking forward to our mno next week!

You look amazing btw! I'm glad your day went well and you got to celebrate your little man before his big arrival.

See you soon!

xoxo
Cor

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP