Friday, October 28, 2011

Costumes

The boys have been asking and asking when they can take their Halloween pics... Mark has been asking too.. he always wants to make sure I remember why I got into photography.. and that is to take pics of our kiddos.. not just other people.. which is good. I can't forget my handsome guys!!! During our last football practice a couple of football Mamas and I had this brilliant idea to paint my belly & another fellow prego Mamas belly as a pumpkin and take some pics.. we were supposed to do it on earlier in the week, but sick kiddos affected that time.. then Sunday, but its going to be a busy day for us.. all three of us were available yesterday evening.. so we decided last minute to go for it.. after the belly fun we decided to take the boys in costume to O'Neil park and grab some Halloween pics.. they had a great time! My boys were so excited to take pictures with their buds!!! Then I get to take pics of more handsome little heros.. and get my pictures done all at the same time.. sounds like a great plan!!!!
Football Boys & Lil' Bros

My handsome super heros

My Heros

Drew

Garrett

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP