Sunday, October 30, 2011

Student of the month

Garrett was 1 of the 2 kids selected for Student of the Month in his class.. They had an assembly that showcased all the Student of the Month students {I missed it!}.. which was huge prego drama.. I was so upset to miss such a great moment.. but I wasn't told that he was going to be given the ribbon that day.. I did however, make the assembly that gave him the Hawk Eye High Five for the same thing.. so I ended up getting over it.. and at least taking a picture with his ribbon and his teacher.. it was backwards day too {thats why his shirt is backwards}.. His teacher Ms McDowell is so awesome.. I love her!!!! We are very lucky to have her!!!!

Student of the month

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP