Friday, October 28, 2011

Football Season is over

Its crazy to think that it is over, but it has been so great to slow down a bit.. Football is a HUGE commitment, but I don't regret it one bit!!! I am super excited that Drew & Garrett will both be playing together next year.. and I am already looking forward to it! I didn't take as many pics this year.. cause of the pregnancy.. it was really hard.. most of the time I wasn't feeling that great during the heat of the games, but I had to get at least 1 picture of Garrett's last game.. we didn't win this game and thats ok.. the boys played great.. we don't do sports so that our kids win.. we do sports so that the boys know that daily fitness activity is so important to live a happy and healthy life.. that is why we sign them up for all sports throughout the year as early as we can.. I want my boys to have a love for fitness.. sports and be well rounded team players!
Garrett's last game

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP