Thursday, September 15, 2011

They are off to school!!!

1st day of school

Garrett has already been back to school for a week now, but Drew just had his 1st day yesterday.. and its great!!!!

Garrett had a interesting first few days trying to figure out if he wanted to buy lunch.. pack lunch.. who to play with.. what to play.. it was soooooo loooooonnnnng he said, but now.. he races ahead of me when I drop him off.. and I am met by his teacher with praises about what a great kid Garrett is!!! Literally she told me today.. that Garrett has a special ability of thinking of others.. that he is a true angel with little wings on him.. buwuahhahahhahahahhahahha MY KID.. REALLY!!!!! Why does he grow some horns by the time he walks into my house.. really its like he saves up all his good for school and other people.. which is fine with me.. I am super proud that he is a good boy at school!!!!

Drew really liked his 1st day of school... he is back with his pre-k teachers Ms Brenda & Ms Mona.. he loves them both.. plus he has a ton of friends in his class.. its really great!! We know the majority of the kids in the class either from MOMS Club.. or church.. or kids returning from last year.. so he is comfortable there and willing to go.. the difference this year.. is that I put him in 3 days a week so he will go Mon, Wed & Fri.. his Fri class is a split between Mon/Wed kids and Tues/Thurs kids.. and he has 2 friends from that class joining him on Friday too.. what I am most excited about is the curriculum they have.. he will hopefully be that much more Kindergarten ready because of it!!!!

While the boys are in school.. Mark got a lot done in the baby's room.. we had breakfast burritos.. awwww time.. to us.. tomorrow.. I am ditching him and going to have breakfast with some girlfriends.. yay me time before baby Trevor gets here.. oh and speaking of that 8 more weeks left.. it has gone by so fast!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP