Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cousins

I just got around to taking photos off of my little point and shoot camera yesterday {more posts to come and you will see why}, but this was the first one on the camera... its a picture of the boys and their cousins Riley & Bella... we don't see them nearly enough!!!!!! So my cousin and I decided to get the kiddos together and hang at the Ladera Ranch Waterpark.. it was so cute seeing all the kiddos play together!!!! I really hope we can do that more often!!!


cousins

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP