Thursday, September 1, 2011

10wk countdown has begun!

In 10wks I will hold you in my arms.. I will meet you for the very first time.. you have been chosen to be ours.. we are so lucky!!! Garrett & Drew are so excited to meet you.. with books already picked out to read to you on the 1st night out of Mommy's belly!!!! What an amazing gift you already are.. Garrett and Drew ask me all the time if you can hear them talk in my belly.. we have had many conversations about what they are going to teach you.. will you come out talking.. how will they be able to play with you.. Daddy & I are anxious to see your beautiful little face.. and in 10wks we will finally get to do all these exciting things!!!!!


For now this is our snapshot of what you look like.. and wow.. I can already tell you are going to have some big beautiful eyes!!!!
11

and amazing little lips for awesome little pucker up kisses!
11-1

We already love you.. but we can't wait to actually hold you and shower you with our love!!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP