9/11/11
10 years after the horrible attacks on our country.. Mark and I went to a Chargers vs. Vikings game.. we had a great time.. Mark and I brought our little camping grill and had some hot dogs and some chips & dip.. poor Mark couldn't really enjoy the day consuming beers cause he only had his pregnant wife with him, but he had a few.. and I splurged with a Sierra Mist.. we decided we wanted to get into the stadium early so that we could see the pre-game ceremony.. it was awesome.. they had military guys parachuting into the game.. they had a piece of the twin towers there.. they did a tribute to all the 1st responders.. a flag that covered the whole field.. a bald eagle release.. and my favorite Colbie Caillat sang the National Anthem.. it was AWESOME!!!!! All the fans were chanting USA USA USA USA.. seriously so cool!!!! The game started out GREAT for the Vikings, but didn't end so well.. and I did spend $12 on a refillable water.. drank tons of water.. and spent a lot of time in the bathroom being 31 wks pregnant.. It was interesting being there, but at the end of the game we walk out being proud fans of the Vikings.. and proud Americans.. what a great time.. and Granny was awesome enough to watch the boys for us.. they had a blast with her!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment