Friday, January 28, 2011

Wild World of Sports {T-Ball}

Drew has been asking for a while if he can play a sport.. so we signed him up for soccer for tots, but the location was inside.. every time after practice.. he would ask.. "Why can't I play on the grass".. so although he did fine.. he didn't like it.. it wasn't like big brothers sports.. so we decided to sign him up through our local park & rec department.. the only thing available in his age range is the Wild World of Sports.. every week they play a different sport.. it is all outside.. so he gets to play on the grass .. and he loves it!

Drew
Drew 1
Love this.. he is trying so hard not to touch the ball!!!
Drew 2


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP