New Years Eve
Since we went to Kingman for Christmas.. we enjoyed some Granny time on New Years Eve... it was a lot of fun.. we played a lot of games with the kids.. we danced.. we had plastic champagne flutes for the kids filled with apple juice for toasting the New Year.. and we watched the ball drop in New York at 9p in Espanol {cause thats the only version we could find}.. then put them to bed.. it was a quiet night.. but I did get to ring in the New Year with my husband, Mom & sister in law which was a great way to start the New Year!!!! {and a few hrs before} we celebrated with the boys.. these are the moments that I love.. seeing the excitement on their faces.. Garrett keeps asking if we can have another party.. he loved it!!!!






1 comments:
How fun! I don't even remember the last time we actually celebrated new years. I think I've slept through the ball dropping every year since Dakota was born! Hope 2011 is a great year for you! Xoxo
Post a Comment