Friday, January 28, 2011

USS Midway

Last Saturday Mark & I decided we should take the kids down to the USS Midway.. I have been talking about going for a while now, but for one reason or another we don't make it down there.. so I was a bit focused.. we packed up our lunches and headed out {after our yummy pancake breakfast}... the boys loved it.. they were able to climb into a ton of different of planes.. helicopters.. we were able to take a tour of the ship where the Navy men {is that right!?!?!?} slept while on deployment.. the pilot quarters.. they have a hospital.. tons of kitchens.. very very interesting to see the size of this ship! I want to go again already {so do the boys!}.. I am sure we could find something that we missed the first time.. there is so much to see!
Midway
USS Midway
USS Midway
Midway

3 comments:

Katie January 28, 2011 at 8:07 PM  

How cool was that outting:) I wanna go, did you go during the week? Cute fam photo:)

Jennifer January 29, 2011 at 8:40 AM  

We went on Saturday.. got there about lunch time.. stayed until it closed.. we went right to the planes first that was kinda busy.. then down to check out the bunks and stuff.. we pretty much had the place to ourselves by then.. so it was fun.. we could really check things out without being rushed!

Nicole January 29, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

That sounds like a lot of fun! I bookmarked it to go there sometime.

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP