Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!!!

football
football 1
Happy New Year
Football on the beach
We spent the first day of the year enjoying some family time at the beach.. it was such a beautiful day! I am so thankful for what the past year has brought us.. and I look forward to the possibilities and goals we have for 2011!!!

3 comments:

Nicole January 2, 2011 at 2:09 PM  

So much fun, friend! We should do a family beach day sometime soon!

Jennifer January 2, 2011 at 2:48 PM  

I agree we should!!!! its lovely in the winter too!!!

Anonymous January 3, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

Happy New Year!! I miss the beach! Looks like you guys had so much fun :D

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP