Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our baby Boy!

Well I am super excited to announce that we will be having baby boy #3 in November.. I am so greatly anticipating meeting this little guy.. and I am very excited that I will be a Mama to three boys!!!!


There was no question today when we looked at the ultrasound.. I said it before the doctor could even get it out.. it was there for everyone to see.. then the doctor looked at me and said his famous line... "If I am wrong I will personally come to your house and paint your room from blue to pink".. and there it was final.. its a boy!!!!!!
baby Lensing #3 16wk-1

What I am most excited about is Mark & I have finally agreed on a name.. meet Trevor William Lensing.. He is going to be amazing.. I just know!!!
baby Lensing #3 16wka

2 comments:

Anonymous May 31, 2011 at 8:54 PM  

Yay! Congrats Lensing family! I couldn't be happier for you guys. And I think the name Trevor fits so perfectly with Garrett and Drew. You guys sure are blessed!

Much love to you and your beautiful fam <3

Nicole June 1, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

Love the name! I'm so excited for you. Yay Lensings! xoxo Love ya!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP