Saturday, May 21, 2011

Centennial Farm

Garrett's Kindergarten class took a field trip to Centennial Farms in April... I was lucky enough to be one of the parents that was able to make it.. I am so glad I was able to.. his little face when we loaded up the bus was priceless.. it was his first trip on a bus.. and I was happy to be there with him!!! Not to mention being able to spend the day at Centennial Farms too.. that was really neat! The classes were split up so we had our own tour guide to take us around the farm and explain different things... we saw veggies.. plants.. bees.. goats.. cows.. we planted a vegetable... and the best part was holding baby chicks!!!


Centennial Farm
Farm 2
Centennial Farm
Centennial farm 3
Farm

1 comments:

Anonymous May 22, 2011 at 8:29 PM  

Aaaw those baby chickens! I want one!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP