Sunday, June 5, 2011

Football Camp

So it has already started.. today is the day Garrett gets fitted for all his football gear.. we are super excited for another year!!! Every Saturday they have a football camp at a local school that is put together by coaches and high school players.. the exciting part is that Drew is able to do this camp too.. its so adorable!!! Here is Garrett and Drew out there doing a football drill... Mark did this with his cell phone.. so its not the best quality, but too cute.. I had to share it!


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP