Friday, May 20, 2011

Luke

Oh my goodness.. where to begin.. we have been up to so much since the last time I posted.. but the biggest most important thing to report.. is we went to see baby Luke in Missouri.. what a true blessing he is!!! Such a sweet little guy and my boys LOVED him.. Drew was all about the baby.. wanting to hold him and kiss him all the time.. Garrett was great.. he was an older more mature cousin that could hold Luke with no problems.. really made me so happy to see how they were with him.. it was an inside glimpse of what is to come for us here in the fall!

Our trip was pretty interesting.. as we were flying in the St. Louis weather map was completely red with forecasted tornadoes on the way.. we landed with no issues.. headed out to Troy just fine.. and a tornado hit St. Louis airport and took out our Frontier terminal that evening.. it was a seriously good timing on our part.. to fly in and out when we did.. cause although there was a lot of destruction.. our flight plans were not affected at all since our departing flight wasn't until Monday.

We had a great time there.. we enjoyed all our Easter festivities there.. church.. coloring eggs.. we went to see the movie Hop.. the boys loved it! The best part of the trip was celebrating Luke's 1st Easter with him. Its so special to share a day like that with family when they live so far away!


I got this shot of the boys on our way out on Monday morning.. I am so glad I did.. I can't wait to blow this one up and proudly display our newest Lensing family addition.. we love you Luke!

Cousins

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP