Saturday, April 9, 2011

8 wks

Well my last baby appointment marked the 8th week of pregnancy.. so exciting.. 1 month left til 2nd trimester bliss.. I really can't complain too much.. I am not sick at all.. in fact.. food is amazing.. hamburgers especially which is funny cause with Drew I was anti meat all together.. with this one.. I crave meat.. interesting! Its so neat how they are all different in the belly and then turn into their own little people.. so awesome and a true blessing!!!!

On the down side I am extremely.. and I mean extremely exhausted.. its really bad how incredibly tired I am!!!! Thankfully the boys have been super tolerant with their sleepy Mama.. and Mark has been patient as well.. to get off the sofa to do anything is a huge chore for me.. so I slowly.. and I mean slowly do what I can around the house when I can.. I have been keeping up with my walking as best as I can too.. I am hoping once the exhaustion wears off.. I will be able to workout more without the rest of my day being totally shot!

Garrett still really wants a baby sister.. Drew still really wants a baby brother.. Mark and I are obviously still hoping for the girl.. the doctor said that the next appointment he will start trying to find gender.. which is really really exciting!!! My Mom jokes that she is going to hide all the baby stuff.. in her house if we have another boy.. cause she doesn't believe we will be done.. which makes me laugh!!!!

This next few weeks will be exciting.. Mark and I are off to Vegas for his Baker 2 Vegas run.. my sis is keeping the kiddos for us.. so we can have a babymoon.. hee hee.. and then we are off to Missouri to see our newest Lensing addition.. baby Luke which the boys are really looking forward to! So I figured I would share a little prego update before I am done with my first trimester!

There is the heartbeat.. yay.. technology is so amazing!!!!

blog ultrasound

Here is a tadpole looking picture.. hopefully next time the peanut will look more like a little itty bitty human.. so crazy how great you can see on these ultrasounds!!!
blog ultrasound 1

2 comments:

therubyfamily April 10, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

How exciting! Congratulations!!

Anonymous April 24, 2011 at 8:38 PM  

Aaaaw look at that lil peanut! I just got finished being pregnant and I see stuff like this and it makes me want to do it again!

Dakota mentioned Garrett and Drew the other day and it made me think of you. Hope you're still feeling well and that the exhaustion has worn away. Love ya lady!

xoxo

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP