We're going to be big brothers!

Yup.. these boys are!!!! I am so excited!!!! We have known for a little bit, but I wanted to wait to hear and see the heartbeat first before we shared the good news.. Garrett over heard us talking a few times.. and he said.. "So Mom when is this baby supposed to get here?" I said "Sometime in October" He said "psssh hopefully you don't forget by then" in the funniest sarcastic little voice! So last Monday at dinner Mark and I decided to tell the boys that Mommy really had a baby in her belly... Garrett said "WHAT!?!??!?! When did you get it there last Monday while I was at school!" and Drew said "only boys.. nooooo girls.. and can the baby sleep in our room too?"
The 1st question everyone asks is.. are you hoping for that little girl.. um YES! but Mark and I finally decided that not only did we want to try for the little girl, but regardless if we are blessed with a little girl or boy.. we knew that another baby would make our family complete.. a family of 5.. what a blessing that will be.. and we are so very excited!!!!

4 comments:
OH MY GOSH JEN!!!! My heart jumped a million beats when I saw this!
CONGRATULATIONS to your beautiful family!
xoxo
Corin
Yayy! Congratulations my friend! xoxo
Thanks Ladies!!!! Sooooo excited!!!!!
Congrats Jen and Mark!!
Post a Comment