Friday, March 18, 2011

Garrett's 6th Birthday

We opted to steal a couple of Garrett's friends and head out to Chuck E Cheese yesterday for his birthday.. and this was the way to go.. it was small.. the kiddos did great.. I didn't feel overwhelmed.... they are at the perfect age to celebrate Garrett's birthday this way.. I am glad Mark and I came up with this idea.. and Garrett had a blast with friends, his cousin & his brother.

birthday
birthday1
birthday3
birthday4

1 comments:

Anonymous March 18, 2011 at 6:57 PM  

Happy Birthday Garrett!! That little girl is adorable!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP