Friday, March 18, 2011

More Rookie Baseball

We have a baseball routine now.. Drew gets to play in the park area while Garrett warms up with his teamates.. then during the game Drew plays baseball along side the field that Garrett is playing.. so far its been ok.. lets face it.. Drew still has his moments, but its been a huge improvement from last year!!!!

Here is Drew.. cracks me up its like he is a little cave man.. claiming his territory to the ones below.. hahaha.. love this kid!

king of the world


Ready to bat..
ready to bat

thats my boy.. he is a great little pitcher and has had a lot of chances to play this spot.. makes me proud.. I love it!
pitcher

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP