Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am Thankful for....

Thanksgiving blessings
Thanksgiving blessings back

I am thankful for us! I love my boys.. I love that we can be goofy.. loving.. we enjoy each others company.. my life is complete with many blessings and they are rooted within this family!

We are also thankful for extended family & friends we are very fortunate to be blessed with many amazing people! We wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Anonymous November 24, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

I LOVE LOVE your Thanksgiving family portrait! Where do you have them made? Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous November 24, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

How beautiful. I love the first shot! You guys are so cute.

Jennifer November 24, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

Hey Jessica the cards that I post on here are free templates that I just add our stuff onto in photoshop.. our pictures have been previously done by my friend Isabel or this time my friend Niki did them.. I am very blessed to have some friends that take amazing pics!

and Corin.. you are one of them!!! I need to book you som time in the future!!! and your family is so cute too.. miss you!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP