Saturday, December 4, 2010

Drew rides a bike without training wheels

Mark has been taking the boys on bike rides in the afternoon with him.. the other day they went to a local park and cruised around.. Garrett already has the bike riding down.. but lacked confidence since his bike is bigger, but has improved a lot.. Drew decided he wanted to be like big brother.. so Mark took his off too.. and to our surprise he did amazing!!! Look at this little guy go.. I am so impressed! This was the first time I had ever seen him ride without his training wheels... GOOOOO DREW!!! I am one proud Mama!!!



hahahaha I love that he put his foot down fine didn't crash, but obviously wasn't sure about his stop.. this afternoon.. they crashed.. got back up.. rode around again.. it was great seeing them ride their bikes like big boys!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP