Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am Thankful for....

Garrett.. he is an amazing child! I love that he loves to do homework.. we always finish early in the week cause he wants to do it all in one night.. I am thankful that his report card was great.. his parent teacher conference went awesome.. his teacher said that Garrett is a well rounded good kid.. that made my heart sing! I love hearing that about my child and I pray that he continues to be the best he can in every situation!

Garrett thankful
Garrett's 1st Kindergarten report

2 comments:

Anonymous November 22, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

AAAWWW I love it! love the pic too! laura

Anonymous November 22, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

Good job Garrett! Kudos to Mom and Dad too!

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP