Friday, November 19, 2010

Kindergarten Picture

Garrett School Pic

So the 1st picture of the school year.. I was SUPER excited to go get him a nice shirt for his picture.. I went back and forth on two different options.. I ended up going with one option over the other.. went to put the shirt on the morning of the photo.. and it was huge.. so big that he might be able to wear it next year.. ugh.. I was so focused on which one that I didn't pay attention to the size really.. ya.. I was a bit flustered with this whole deadline school thing at first.. I am finally starting to get into a bit of a groove.. and yes.. I finally have a calendar that I utilize.. so the reason for my blabber was to explain why my kid is wearing this shirt.. it was the only clean collar shirt that I could find on the morning of his pictures that fit.. I was so sad, but he looks so cute anyway!!! and I already have his shirt for pictures next year.. woot woot.. well hopefully... thats if I still like it.. see there I go again... yikes.. my poor boys!

1 comments:

therubyfamily November 22, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

He's so adorable! You got a smart little boy on your hands...must be good parenting ;)

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP