Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Police Playdate

When Garrett was in daycare they use to have a yearly talk about the dangers of strangers.. and Mark would come to talk to the kids about strangers.. and police officers.. mainly to let the kiddos know that they shouldn't be afraid of police officers.. they are here to help people.. so this year we decided to do the same type of thing for our play group.. there have been a few attempted child abduction stories in our area this summer... so it kinda freaked me out.. so we decided to do a stranger danger talk for the kids.. when I told Mark that we would be doing this {& in his city} he agreed to bring the kids some coloring books and give a little talk.. they loved it.. the police car is always a hit.. and my boys were super excited that their Daddy was there in uniform and all {we don't get to see him in uniform that often.. so I enjoyed it too.. hee hee}


Police Day Summer Fun

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my three wonderful boys.. I am married to the most amazing man.. I am enjoying every moment and taking nothing for granted!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP