Garrett's first week in Kindergarten
Well of course.. {cause I have bragged to the universe already!!!} Garrett had an AWESOME first week of school.. he even was super star student of the day on Wednesday.. very exciting!!!! So Garrett loves school.. so far.. its been a lot of fun.. I hope he keeps up the good work!! I am very proud of him!
"Wahoooooooooooo!!!"


All lined up and ready to listen to Ms Ryan.. yay my big boy!!!! Luke his friend is in our class too.. he is standing next to Garrett in the picture.. we are very excited to share this school year together again {he was in our preschool class}.. his Mom & I are planning on carpooling starting in a week or so too.. so that will be nice!!!!

1 comments:
I just love that picture of him jumping! Oh my gosh that is great! You should print it big and frame it!!
I'm glad he's doing so well in school! He has gotten so big, I'm so proud of him! <3
Post a Comment